Sunday, April 6, 2014

Back in the Saddle Again

Hello world!  Or at least the portion of the world that will read this :D

I have not been very consistent in my blogging since I've been home from my mission.  Last week, I attended LDS Share, a conference about spreading the gospel online, and was inspired to be better at sharing the gospel through social media.  There were a lot of fantastic suggestions as to how to increase the effect of things I already do and how to start doing things I haven't been doing.  So here I am!

This weekend was conference.  It is a weekend full of talks by the Prophet, Apostles, and other leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  It was fantastic.  I love being able to hear the words that our Heavenly Father wants us to hear at this time.

Life in general is fantastic.  I absolutely love living in my condo.  I love sitting here and knowing it's mine.  I love that I got to pick everything in it and being so happy with how it turned out.  I hope I'll be able to live here at least a few years with my husband so he can appreciate it too :D

I'll leave it at that for now.  Life is great!

Whit

No comments: