Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Life in General

Well, I guess it's about time for a new post, eh?

Sunday was the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Dedication, which was fantastic. I have some amazing notes I may share later. This morning was the first day that the temple was open for ordinances. The baptistry opened at 6am, so I figured getting there at 5:30 would make me one of the first--WRONG! There were already 3 or 4 youth groups.

When I got there, the Temple President was talking to the group. It was really cool to hear him talk to us.

Monday I begin student teaching at Draper Elementary. I'm excited because contract time ends at 3:25, so I can get to work by 4! Woot!

Also, recently I've been having lots of fun adventures with friends! This Friday we are watching the Wizards of Waverly Place premiere :D Rachel and I are planning on doing institute together. We just found out about an opportunity to teach special needs institute, so we're trying to get into that, but if not, I'll be in choir, teaching of the living prophets, and then go to forums they have with prominent LDS people :D I'm SO excited!

Well, that's all for now! Really, the best way to keep up with things, if you care, is facebook.

1 comment:

kwistin said...

I miss you!

I hope you share your thoughts on the dedication. I think it's so awesome that we can see those.

AND I'm so proud of you for already going to do baptisms at the new temple! +10 points of awesomeness. :) I LOVE the baptismal area there. So beautiful.

Yay for jobs, as well. Sounds exciting! I'm also glad that you've been having lots of friend adventures. It's something I need to make more time for lately. Keep us updated! Love you!


...skaDOOSH. ;)