Sunday, June 10, 2012

Life is Grand!


So my friend Whit posts EVERY Sunday...and I seriously admire her for that.  I think I'm going to try that, because my journal has been very lonely since I got home and I want some record of my life aside from facebook status updates.

I've been very busy, which has been wonderful!  I just want to make this a summer of awesomeness, so I'm trying my darnedest.  Here are some of my adventures so far!!

Watching Tangled for the first time with my neighbor--in princess attire of course!!
Purchased my own Tangled dress.

Went to Festival of Colors with Kyle and Marie
Celebrated Tawni's return from her mission to Bolivia!!
 
Talked to Cody on Skype for Mother's Day (he gets home in 11 days!!!)


Went to see TJ's graduation in Kamas--and then went on a motorcycle ride up the canyon with my uncle!

Went on a hike with Hillary---because I'm a hiker now! We went up Big Cottonwood Canyon and blazed our own trail!


And there are so many more adventures yet to be had!! Friday night I went to a Ryan Shupe Concert.  Saturday I started rehearsals to be in the orchestra for Cinderella.  This week there's a luau.  The next week Cody gets home and that weekend is the summit.  The next weekend we're going to Manti.  Throw in there a trip to Seattle. Trek's at the beginning of August.  Chazzer leaves on his mission shortly after that.  Every Wednesday, we have a group that does Summer Nights-random fun activities.  It's a summer full of awesomeness and I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Your summer sounds so much more exciting than mine.