Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Future Wedding Videographer and Photographer!

So, what with my best friend getting married and all, I've been looking at LOTS of wedding stuff lately. Though she doesn't want a videographer, I most DEFINITELY do! I first saw a video done at a friend's wedding, and it was amazing. I spent a few hours looking for videos like it, and there is really nothing that compares. Their work is fantastic. My friends who used them recommended Davey. You should check out their blog! Their videos are breathtaking. It is http://pointedigital.blogspot.com.

Here is an example of a video by Davey

Penny & Steve's SDE Video from Davey Orgill on Vimeo.

This post gives you an idea in the first 5 seconds of what I love about these guys!

Here is a link to the original video I saw.

And following are some examples of the beautiful photography they do.





Amazing...I could look at their site all day!

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

I agree with you , I could look at those great picture ideas for ever, pretty cool, Good to see your blog/site, its cool. Hope you & your family are good. thanks Chris & Kirstin Card

Kirstin said...

this was me Chris typing this, I was just using Kirstin's blog/site, & all, say hello to George & all the fam. thx clc
Chris

Whitney said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'll for sure tell them hi! They all thought your facebook status (about the grease fires) was pretty amazing.